This document constitutes the Privacy Notice for purposes of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the “LFPDP”) and the provisions that emanate from it or relate to it. This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information collected about the Holder by Damián García Gómez (After Death Books) in his capacity as Responsible.
For the effects of this Privacy Notice, the terms that are not contemplated in it will have the meaning attributed to them in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDP). The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to establish terms and conditions by means of which Damián García Gómez (or his designee) will receive and protect the Personal Data of the Holder, in order to protect their privacy; will use the Personal Data of the Holder, and / or will carry out in his case the transfers of his Personal Data to third parties.
- CONSENT OF THE HOLDER.
For purposes of the provisions of the LFPDP and in particular in its Article 17, the Holder states that:
1.-This Privacy Notice has been made known to the Responsible Party.
2.-That he have read, understood and agreed to the terms indicated in this Privacy Notice, for which you give your consent regarding the processing of your Personal Data as established by the LFPDP and applicable legislation.
3.- In the event that the Personal Data collected includes Sensitive or Financial Personal Data, whether provided in printed format, or using electronic means, these are acts that constitute their express consent as their holder in terms of the second paragraph of Article 8 of the LFPDP and other applicable legislation.
4.-That it grants its consent for After Death Books or its Managers to make transfers of Personal Data to third-party nationals or foreigners, with the understanding that the treatment that said third parties give to their Personal Data must comply with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
5.- In the event that the Holder does not object to the terms of the Privacy Notice, its content will be considered agreed and consented and that the Holder’s consent may be revoked at any time by the latter.
Notwithstanding any provision of this Privacy Notice, the Holder acknowledges that consent will not be required for the processing of Personal Data by the Responsible Party or third parties in any of the cases indicated in Article 10 of the LFPDP.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
The collection of Personal Data may be done by telephone communication with the Responsible or its Managers, employees or by direct delivery to the Responsible or through the use of emails and / or short text messages, or through the use of their Web sites, through the use of automatic data capture tools. Which allow you to collect the information that your browser sends to these Web sites, such as the type of browser you use, the user language, and the IP address of the websites you used to access the Responsible or Managers’ sites. The following are examples, by way of instance but not limiting, of information that the Responsible can collect: name and surnames; birthdate; address, whether particular, work, or fiscal; email address, personal or work; identification name in social networks; telephone, private or work telephone number; cellphone number; number of bank accounts; Key to the Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC); Single Registry of Population Register (CURP). Within the documentation that can be collected by After Death Books for the verification of the identity of the Personal Data Holder is the voter’s credential; the identity card of the liberated national military service; the professional license; passport; migratory form; the registration card in the RFC; the registration card with the CURP; proof of address; the special credit report issued by a Credit Information Society.
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Holder’s Personal Data is collected and processed by the Responsible or its Managers with the purpose of allowing the Holder to carry out the following activities with the Responsible:
- A) Sale of eBooks and printed books;
• B) Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the web;
• C) Make online payments;
• D) Request invoice or digital tax receipt;
• E) Content supply in the blog;
• F) Request delivery, repair or fulfillment of product warranty;
• G) Manage your network of affiliates and merchants as well as the management of their payments.
• H) Participate in surveys;
• I) Use the different services of their corresponding Websites, including the downloading of contents and formats;
• J) Share his comments or suggestions about the products and services;
Likewise, the Responsible, directly or through its Managers, may use the Holder’s Personal Data in order to:
- A) Conduct studies on interests and behavior of its customers, consumers, suppliers, and those third parties with which it deals;
• B) Carry out market and consumer studies in order to acquire and offer personalized products and services, as well as advertising and content more appropriate to the needs of its customers, consumers, suppliers and other third parties with which it deals;
• C) Elaborate internal statistics that indicate the services and products most appreciated by the different segments of its customers, consumers, suppliers;
• D) Formalize the transaction process with its customers, consumers, suppliers and other third parties with whom it deals;
• E) Manage the process of requisitioning, evaluation and adjudication of suppliers and other third parties with which it deals;
• F) Check the commercial transactions made by the Holder with the Responsible Party;
- DATA COLLECTION WHEN SURFING ON AFTER DEATH BOOKS WEBSITES AND PAGES.
Within the tools of automatic capture of data used by After Death Books in their sites and web pages are cookies, Web beacons, and links in emails.
Links in the emails of After Death Books.- The emails that include links that allow After Death Books to know if you activated that link and visited the destination website, this information can be included in your profile.
- DATA TRANSFERS.
Having read, understood and agreed to the terms set out in this Privacy Notice, the Holder expresses its consent for the Responsible or any Person in Charge to transfer Personal Data to national or foreign third parties, with the understanding that the treatment given by said third parties to The Personal Data of the Holder must comply with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
- LIMITATION OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION.
The Responsible and / or its Managers will keep the Personal Data of the Holder for as long as it is necessary to process their requests for information, products and / or services, as well as to maintain the accounting, financial and auditing records in terms of the LFPDP and of the mercantile, fiscal and administrative legislation in force. In addition to controlling the disclosure of such data or information of business partners.
The Personal Data of the Holder collected by the Responsible Party and / or its Managers will be protected by adequate administrative, technical and physical security measures against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions in the LFPDP and the administrative regulation derived from it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, After Death Books does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not have access to the physical or logical systems of the Holders or the Responsible Party or in the electronic documents and files stored on their systems. Consequently, After Death Books will not be responsible in any case for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
- DEPARTMENT OF PERSONAL DATA; ADDRESS.
For any communication about our Privacy Notice, please contact our Personal Data Department:
After Death Books
Jorge Villaseñor 652, Colonia Jardines Alcalde
Guadalajara, Jalisco, C.P. 44290
For purposes of the provisions of Section I of Article 16 of the LFPDP, the address of the Responsible Party is that established in this Section 7 of this Privacy Notice.
- PROCEDURE TO EXERCISE RIGHTS AS A PERSONAL DATA HOLDER
You have, at all times, the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose the processing thereof or revoke the consent that you have provided for this purpose by submitting a request with the following information and documentation:
- Name of the Holder, address, telephone number and email address.
- Documents proving your identity (simple copy in printed or electronic format of your voter card, professional identity card, passport or Immigration Form) or, where appropriate, legal representation of the Holder, a simple copy in printed or electronic format of the simple power of attorney with autograph signature of the Holder, the agent and their corresponding identifications.
- The clear and precise description of the Personal Data with respect to which it seeks to exercise any of the Rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of the Personal Data of the Holder.
In the case of requests for rectification of Personal Data, the respective Holder must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting their request.
The Responsible or its managers will respond to the respective Holder within a maximum period of twenty working days, counted from the date on which the request was received. The aforementioned time may be extended only in terms of the LFPDP.
The delivery of Personal Data will be free, it will only cover the justified shipping costs or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats. In the event that the Holder reiterates his request in a period of less than twelve months, he must cover the corresponding costs equivalent to 1.5 days of the Minimum Wage Effective in the City of Mexico in terms of the LFPDP, unless there are substantial modifications to the Notice of privacy that motivate new consultations.
For purposes of requests for cancellation of Personal Data, in addition to the provisions of this Privacy Notice, will be subject to the provisions of Article 26 of the LFPDP, including the cases of exception of cancellation of Personal Data indicated therein.
The presentation of a request for opposition to the use of Personal Data by the Holder of the same, will give the Responsible the power to oppose the use of the Personal Data that as Holder has delivered to the opponent.
- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
After Death Books reserves the right to periodically update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes in our information practices. It is the responsibility of the Holder to periodically review the content of the Privacy Notice on the website www.AfterDeathBooks.com where the changes made together with the date of the last update will be published.
The Responsible will understand that not to express otherwise, means that the Holder has read, understood and agreed to the terms set out there, which constitutes your consent to changes and / or updates regarding the processing of Holder’s Personal Data.